Meet mommy and daddy broccoli, and their little baby broccoli. There are also broccoli trees that get dipped in "snow" (ranch dip), and forest fires (dipped in ketchup). There are broccoli brooms, and broccoli monsters. I wish I could have captured the narration she was giving as she ate all this broccoli! There were no complaints, just lots of story telling, and even a request for a few more pieces to finish the story.
Mommy rule#15: "Don't play with your food; unless it pertains to broccoli... the imagination sure makes it much more fun to eat!"
(I think I misspelled broccoli every time I typed it.)

1 comment:
Maybe L needs to get Aunt L to eat her broccoli with her. They could play games together, and Aunt L would get her greens!
I'm glad I learned to eat it, and most of the time, I like it. I do have to admit, I like the cheese and Hidden Valley salad dressing, as well as the butter they melt all over it at the China Buffet! LOL!
Post a Comment