I think I have probably just jinxed our lovely fall weather.
I went through the kids drawers and took out all the shorts and tank tops.
Usually when I do that, the Indian summer comes around and I have to dig them back out of storage. Oh, well. It's fun to have some different things in the drawers! And the kids usually get dressed a bit quicker in the morning because there are more interesting choices.
I went through the kids drawers and took out all the shorts and tank tops.
Usually when I do that, the Indian summer comes around and I have to dig them back out of storage. Oh, well. It's fun to have some different things in the drawers! And the kids usually get dressed a bit quicker in the morning because there are more interesting choices.
I am praising the Lord as I fill the drawers today. God has abundantly supplied for our children's clothing. We have several families who have shared both boys and girls clothes with us- in such abundance that the drawers are full to overflowing, and we too, have been able to give some away! What a wonderful provider He is!

2 comments:
We've had slightly cooler weather here, too, and I am LOVING it! And praise the Lord for always providing!
I love your blog. It is a nice glimpse into your life. Thank you for being transparent. It is a blessing to me. May God bless your life and your family and may He grant you the strength that you need for all that you set out to do.
Post a Comment