I really should be posting more. I love blogs that post every day. I have my blog list that I check every day- and I am always so disappointed when there are no knew posts to read! Yet, here I am... slackin' myself. It's not like I don't have anything interesting to write about-- I have four kids, and an Amazing Man! There are always stories to tell! So, I'm going to try to be better. Check in. I'm going to try to get something put up every day- it might not be long and thoughtful- but hopefully something to make you smile :)
That really is my goal for my blog- to be encouraging and uplifting. Partly for my readers, but mostly for me. I need an outlet for ME to highlight the GOOD, the "whatsoever things are lovely, and praiseworthy" so that those are the things my mind is dwelling on. I hope I reflect that to you.
2 comments:
I love to read your blog, and like you, I do check it everyday! I'm glad you are going to try to post everyday! I think your blog is definitely uplifting and encouraging and I appreciate everything you write on there. The stories are great! Hang in there and keep up the good work!
Kentucky Cuz
Thanks for the encouragement K.C.!
Post a Comment