Thursday, September 4, 2008

Preschool Pigtails

Look at this cutie matching her numbers!
We have been savoring the fall-ish weather that has moved through, so we took some school work outside today. And how about those pig-tails?!! She is very picky about putting things in her hair. Does not usually tolerate even a little barrette. But today- she actually wore pig-tails all day! They are so cute!!


I don't have/do formal preschool material for L. Quite honestly, the way she picks up from what I teach the boys I don't think it is even necessary. She already knows/recognizes all the letters and numbers 1-10. I am teaching her the sounds of the ABCs, how to write the letters, and little things like sorting and counting. The boys do get a lot of my undivided attention through out the morning, so I try to spend some special time with L every day- usually letting her help me make lunch. Today she made sandwiches, and counted out four slices of cheese to put on each one.

1 comment:

Linda said...

And isn't she just so sweet! Remember the little girl we saw at Target around years ago, when she was newborn? She had cute little, curly ponytails on both sides of her head. We imagined L with hers, and now she has long enough hair to do it!

She is so smart, learning her numbers and letters at such an early stage. Be careful, she will be ready to graduate at 16!