Thursday, September 18, 2008

So I never forget

It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord provides for His own. God is sooo good.
Even though our family is going through a difficult time as we "job search" --and all the nitty- gritty that entails.. we have been blessed with "manna". God has chosen his timing, and His way of providing for us. He has chosen some unique and beautiful ways to meet our needs.
I don't want to forget. I want to remember what He is teaching me about His character through our circumstances.
I am going to start a file entitled "Lest we forget". In that file, I am going to stick "souvenirs" of our journey through this time in our lives to remind me of God's provision. I always want to remember how loved I feel by Him right now, at this moment.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I want you to know that your blog is such an encouragment to me right now. WE are going through finding a new job as we speak. Jeff has one more week at his job and there are no prospects as of now, but God has been faithful and we never go hungry. He is such a good provider for His children. Keep trusting our Father in Heaven and I will be praying for you my sweet sister in Christ. Carrie