It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A Creative Moment
I forgot how refreshing this is for me!
Here is a project I am almost done working on for L. It is a hand-me-down canvas bag getting new life.
It turned out sooo cute. Has her name on it, and some flowers with button middles.
After the kids went to bed, the sewing machine came out and I got most of it done. They slept in a bit this morning, so I was able to finish it up. She will love it!
I suppose while the machine is out I should now get that pile of mending done too... but that is not as fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So-o-o-o CUTE!
Post a Comment