Amazing Man is knee deep in friends over on Facebook. For the past several weeks he has really enjoyed "collecting" friends. He keeps telling me I need to join. I can't make up my mind. The blog thing is working for me. Do I need another distraction? Or do I just need a few more "Friends"? :)
3 comments:
I find it to be a luxury rather than a necessity. It's great for seeing pics people have posted, etc... but can also be a distraction if you're not careful.
I think I joined 'Facebook', but I'd rather just read the blogs, or email!
I guess I just don't know how to work the 'Facebook' page. Maybe your Amazing Man will help me!
Join Facebook! :) I've just recently found your blog and I love it! Your love for Jesus shines through and your love for your family, too.
Post a Comment