Today we took a field-trip to the Children's Museum. It was so much fun. The kids had a fabulous time. I am so thankful that we have the had the opportunity to enjoy it. I forgot to take the camera... so I have no pictures to not post. Maybe next time.
Besides that it was a busy and productive day... thankfully.
Made sure all the beds got made
Swept all the wood floors
Wiped down the wood floors
Vacuumed the carpets
Cleaned the bathroom
Re-Organized L's drawers
Made pizza for dinner (it was sooo good!)
Washed and dried three loads of laundry
Helped Amazing Man get some yard work done.
Though that list looks impressive... I did not do any dishes today... so a full counter is awaiting my attention before I fall into bed. I also have not folded any laundry all week- it is clean, but it is in a mountain on the spare bed. Guess there is always Tomorrow!
Happy Weekend!
1 comment:
I have spent my entire weekend doing laundry. Mostly playing catch up because I too had a mountain that had not been folded all week. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the "only one"! Hope you had a great weekend!
KC
Post a Comment