You are probably all tired of salad and oatmeal, and wondering where the real food is. Let me remind you this series is titled "What's Cookin': Summer Edition" not "Cooking Adventures". I'm not planning on doing any special concoctions, you just get to peek in and see what we are eating. We eat pretty simple.
But it is good.
Simple is good.
Here's today's special treat:
Iced Coffee
Brew a full pot of strong coffee (use your favorite flavor).
After the coffee cools, fill one or two ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
Chill what ever is left in the coffee pot.
Also, chill one can of Sweetend Condensed Milk.
When the "coffee cubes" are solid, put them in the blender. Add the chilled coffee, and about 1/2 of the can of Sweetened Condensed Milk. (If you find you would like it sweeter, you can add more.)
Enjoy, right away.
Ohhh, it's good.

1 comment:
Oooh, yum! I am soo going to make some of that. I might add some chocolate syrup, too (I am a chocoholic).
Post a Comment