It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
An early morning tune:
He composed it himself.
He's a natural.
Better watch out for him! He may be ready to hit the road with his groupies!He sounds as good, or better, than some of the groups out there today!Keep practicing, N!
I'd like to have the CD or video of this concert:)!
I love watching him move his hand up and down the neck. Way to go with the chords, N! :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Better watch out for him! He may be ready to hit the road with his groupies!
He sounds as good, or better, than some of the groups out there today!
Keep practicing, N!
I'd like to have the CD or video of this concert:)!
I love watching him move his hand up and down the neck. Way to go with the chords, N! :-)
Post a Comment