Sweet moments from my day... snapshots *blink* to keep in my memory...
D bobbing at the waist, shakin' her head moving to the music- a priceless picture of fun and joy in the moment.
Getting half way to our destination and L pipes up from the backseat "Mom, I don't have my shoes." (Instant utter frustration for me, but actually quiet funny after the heat of the moment.)
The boys enthralled and laughing with twinkling eyes at the "Bubble Man's" antics. I was almost more entertained watching their ammusement than the Amazing Bubble Man Show (at the Children's Museum).
The amazement in Lily's eyes as the ball hovers in the air- such expression!
The way D snuggles up on my chest... her hair smelling so sweet and good; and the feeling of her little arm, wrapped around my neck as if to say "don't ever let me go, Mom".
J, stopping mid-bite through a thrown together supper to say, "Mom, I like this stew that you made."
The refreshment I feel from my Heavenly Father...who speaks to me in the most unexpected ways.
Today I was inspired to remember the moments of beauty in my life like snapshots... here and here. Life is beautiful. I don't want to miss it. I hope you don't either.
2 comments:
I found the 'Blink' blog last week, and read it all in one night! Of course, I cried, but what a testimony this woman has.
I love her 'blink' ideas, but as I wrote in her blog, it is a good idea to write her thoughts, and ideas down, because as she get older, she will forget. I'm so glad you let us in on your 'blink' photographs!
Love it! Some days it is soo easy to drown in the frustrations, or monotony, or whatever is plaguing that particular day. I think the Lord has been giving us all a good reminder lately to take note of the "blink" moments in our lives. It sure does make life more enjoyable when we do!
Post a Comment