Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dear Blog Friends,

Due to unforeseen circumstances (an intense, scary storm!) I am off the blog for a while. We are praising the Lord for his protection, and for blessing us in saving our home and vehicles, and lives from damage!! We lost power for almost 24 hours... but were able to save everything in the fridge and freezer (phew!). We did loose a couple of trees (sad), and had lots of debris blown around our yard. Unfortunately, my delightful garden was shredded by hail. I hope to get pictures posted soon! We just have a LOT of clean up to do-- and Amazing man is still hobbling on that broken foot.
I will get to that "What's Cookin: Summer Edition" soon! I am excited about that one!
Meanwhile, we have a birthday to celebrate today... so I am off to make it a special one.
Hope to be back soon.

No comments: