It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
And what beautiful table you set to have your 'special treat'!It is all about perspective!
Yum! Well done - I never like to waste chocolate! :-)
And by "well done" I of course mean "good job" - not referring to the "overdone." I love unintentional puns...
That edge piece looks so good-- just the way I like it and those red dishes are so pretty too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And what beautiful table you set to have your 'special treat'!
It is all about perspective!
Yum! Well done - I never like to waste chocolate! :-)
And by "well done" I of course mean "good job" - not referring to the "overdone." I love unintentional puns...
That edge piece looks so good-- just the way I like it and those red dishes are so pretty too!
Post a Comment