"One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek;
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to meditate in His temple."
Psalm 27:4
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to meditate in His temple."
Psalm 27:4
"Mommy, is today church day?" My littlest daughter of two sweetly asks... nearly every day. It's got me thinking... wow, my kids love to go to church. We have arrived at this lovely time in our lives that our children are anxiously waiting to go... to church. This is powerful to me because it is as if they are craving a flavor of one aspect of their special relationship with their God.
I have wanted to "think out" in writing how this has been nurtured in our children...because it isn't really something that we have consciously done. And this is as good a place as any to record my thoughts. (It keeps me accountable, gives me an audience, and grants me some feedback!) But, it will have to be a mini-series. This mama has limited thinking time at the keyboard!
1 comment:
That's awesome. This is something Troy and I have had discussions about... how we will incorporate spiritual training/nurturing relationship with the Lord when we have kids. We think you and Phil are doing a great job. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Post a Comment