It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
True Colors Shining Through
You are most like:
You are Blue
You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontanious side. You are deeper than most people percieve, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.
I am Yellow! "The clouds part and the smell of daffodils and daisies fill the air when you are around. Your sunny disposition cheers most, and makes others (the jealous and bitter ones) wish you'd never gotten out of bed." Hope I cheer you up. Dad
4 comments:
I'm a Blue too!
I was surprised to find myself a brown, but I liked the description:) Mom
I am Yellow! "The clouds part and the smell of daffodils and daisies fill the air when you are around. Your sunny disposition cheers most, and makes others (the jealous and bitter ones) wish you'd never gotten out of bed."
Hope I cheer you up.
Dad
Dad, of coarse you always cheer me up! As for the smell of daffodils and daisies... well,... :)
Phil found himself a black. So when we are together, I guess that makes us "black and blue".
What a colorful family we are!
Post a Comment