Thursday, October 11, 2007

If Only

...if only Hammurabi's Code of ethics were honored by the American Society
...if only the bitterness would go away
...if only I wasn't so tempted to think things would be easier if we had more money
...if only I would remember that my greatest encouragement and comfort comes from Him
...if only the Lord would be glorified in my thoughts and actions

3 comments:

Carole said...

I'm so sorry about your van. You need to know that should P not get it fixed in time for Christmas @ Thanksgiving, I am willing to chip in to rent you one for that week. Avis has the best prices from what I can tell online, so you just say the word & we'll get something worked out.... I miss you guys!

Tesa said...

You are a dear.
Thanks for supporting us!

Linda said...

This is a GREAT idea! We will help too, because we want you all home! Of course, if Phil gets the job, he will probably only get Thanksgiving off, and have to work the day after. Just pray about it, all of you!