Friday, October 19, 2007

Kidisms

Mom: "N, would you like to vacuum for me?"
N: "No thank you, I am too low."

Dad to L: "Are you my little girl?"
L to Dad: "No, I am not your little girl, D is your little girl."
Dad: "Oh. Then what are you?"
L: "I'm your little PRINCESS!"

D has just recently learned the baby sign language for "change" as in "change your diaper". The other night at the grocery store we were exiting the check out lane, and P asked if I had received my change...D heard the magic word and began vigorously signing she wanted "a change" too!

J came in the front door from riding with some friends to AWANA. "Ahhh. Mom, it just smells so good in here. And it just feels good, too. It always just feels so good to come home." (This just makes mother's heart swell with pride!)

No comments: