It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
All Dressed Up
Here are the cuties in their costumes that we made- inspired by the book we read as a family. Can you guess who is who, and where we are headed?? As for now... we are off to the FALL FESTIVAL! Happy Day!
What fun for the kids to "act out" the book they are reading! Glad Bagump could be there for part of the reading! Fun to see the dress Lily is wearing being passed down! You two are awesome parents!
I heard about this from both of my parents last night. Super cute!!
(I linked to just the photo on my blog...no names, no trace back to your site, but I will not be hurt if you want the link broken. Just thought it was the cutest thing to share :-)
6 comments:
Looks like the Wizard of Oz to me! I love the 'cowardly lion'! L must be Dorothy, J, the 'tin man' and N the scarecrow!
What fun you must have had!
I just fainted from the overwhelming adorableness of that picture. That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Tesa, you're amazing.
What fun for the kids to "act out" the book they are reading! Glad Bagump could be there for part of the reading! Fun to see the dress Lily is wearing being passed down! You two are awesome parents!
I heard about this from both of my parents last night. Super cute!!
(I linked to just the photo on my blog...no names, no trace back to your site, but I will not be hurt if you want the link broken. Just thought it was the cutest thing to share :-)
That was too cute!!!
Post a Comment