Thursday, October 25, 2007

Beautiful Moon


The camera just could not capture the wonder of the beautiful moon that our family marveled at tonight! The fullness and brightness truely pointed to our Creator! Ties right in with the latest hymn we are learning as a family...
"I sing the mighty power of God who made the mountains rise!
Who spread the flowing seas abroad and built the lofty skies.
I sing the wisdom that ordained the sun to rule the day.
The moon shines full at His command, and all the stars obey. "

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good Morning,
I saw the beautiful moon last night as I was coming home from Kate's house, and I thought the same thing. Isn't it wonderful that we can all see the same moon! I also marveled that He can keep it all in place, and we don't have to worry about it falling into our wonderful earth. Thank you for taking the picture!