Monday, February 2, 2009

In my reading corner


I made a quick escape to the library this evening to pick up a stack of books that were waiting for me. (I take full advantage of reserving my books online, and can simply pick them up at the desk. This allows the browsing time to be used by the children.) Now I have a happy little pile of books to peruse at my leisure.
A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens, has been hanging around in my pile for a while- but I am almost finished.
Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: I'm taking my turn from a long waiting list on this one! It will be due back to the library long before I have a chance to sample all of the yummy recipes.
The One Hundred: in pursuit of keeping a classic and stylish perspective on my wardrobe pieces.
A is for Apron: I have a little infatuation with aprons lately. A great variety of cute, yet sweet and sassy apron patterns included!
I am also making my way through I Samuel with great interest- in conjunction with the Psalms David wrote while under Saul's pursuit.
And just arrived this week in the mail: Park Seed Catalog. Tempting flowers and garden ideas... hello, spring!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: