Our family loves apples...
Our variety of choice is Fuji: crisp, sweet-tart, and a delightful texture.
During these dreary winter months when the produce isles are not very exciting, I was delighted to find our favorite apples on a supurb sale! We stocked up... and we are eating apples with wreckless abandon!
To my amazement, tonight at the store I found red seedless grapes for 88 cents a pound, and oranges and pears on mega-sale, too!
We will delight ourselves with fruit this week!
It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
An apple a day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Not only does 'an apple a day, keep the doctor away', we have found out that 1/2 at night before going to bed, will keep indigestion away! It sure makes for a better night's sleep!
Those apples look wonderful, and I need to buy some today. We really like the 'Honey Crisp' too. Crisp, sweet, and a touch of tartness.
Fuji are my favorite! Apples are indeed very good. Thanks for sharing!
I eat an apple (with peanut butter for dipping) every single day with my lunch- it is my most favorite snack!
i cannot believe that you found grapes at that price- that is amazing!
I'm a Braeburn girl, and they were on sale at No Frills this week. We also bought navel oranges, and have been enjoying the same sweet treats as your family this week!!! It is delicious : ).
I also heard they keep bad breath away.
Post a Comment