It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Goals
As I pray for my children, it is too easy to stay at surface level.
Here, I found a list that will help direct my thoughts toward deeper, spiritually significant prayer for them.
Implementing this into my prayer life is one of my new goals for 2009.
Thanks for posting this! I've bookmarked it so I can look over it more thoroughly when I have more time. It looks like a great addition to my prayer time!
1 comment:
Hi Tesa,
Thanks for posting this! I've bookmarked it so I can look over it more thoroughly when I have more time. It looks like a great addition to my prayer time!
Emily
Post a Comment