Dinner was AMAZING tonight.
Baked potato soup- by request of Amazing Man.
Baked potato soup- by request of Amazing Man.
This entree is absolutely delicious. It is very rich with butter and sour cream, so it is a rare treat. (I had planned it into the "menu" last week, but I ran out of butter- it got bumped up onto the menu for this week.)
I ran across a recipe for 5 minute Artisan Bread that I decided would be the perfect accompaniment to our soup. AHHH. This will be making frequent appearances at our table.
I ran across a recipe for 5 minute Artisan Bread that I decided would be the perfect accompaniment to our soup. AHHH. This will be making frequent appearances at our table.
This recipe for a crusty, rustic homey bread is so easy that you ought to be ashamed of yourself if you don't give it a try. This is the basic of all breads: mix four ingredients and no kneading required. Watch this youtube and see how easy it can be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJZPm-_2-M&feature=related
If you are interested in a written out recipe for the bread, you can find that here.

7 comments:
It was very very good. Ha Ha to all you other readers. In fact it was so good that the three boys of the family used the bread to clean the bowl. Also known in our family as the CPC (Clean Plate Club)
It sounds like there wasn't enough for company!
That soup looks so YUMMY... can you share the recipe?
Hi Tesa, I think I'll try making the bread sometime! I'm curious, how many little loaves of bread does the recipe make? From the youtube video it looks like it makes several.
The recipe is suppose to make about 4 one pound loaves. Mine came out three, so I must not have divided it out evenly... :) I baked two last night for dinner and we ate nearly all of it. I refrigerated the last of the dough and it is now baking for our lunch. I am so excited!
wow!
this looks amazing, Tesa- thanks for sharing the recipe with us! I can't wait to try it out.
Thanks for sharing the recipe Tesa! I made this bread this afternoon and was absolutely fantastic and yielded 3 loaves as well. Who knew something so gourmet could be so easy!
Post a Comment