Upon the arrival of my March edition of one of my favorite magazines... I was pleased to find a photo of a beautiful garden layout that looks exactly like my back yard! Or... what my back yard could be... after many years of careful cultivating. Still, it looks like what I could envision in my back yard: relaxed, green, easy to care for and delightful for strolling about or sitting to enjoy the day.
I've started collecting these "dream" photos, and putting them into a notebook. I have a picture of what my upstairs attic space will someday be- a dreamy little nook with desk and lots and lots of books for planning, reading, and perusing. Another photo looks just like my basement stairway- bright and crisp, and definitely more homey than "basement" looking. Another "dream photo" has a color scheme that will live perfectly in my front porch.
Now, if it were as easy as wiggling my cute little nose to get it all done!
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that does this!! :-)
oh Tesa, i just started a dream photo collection too!
isn't it so fun to find beautiful ideas?
now i just need to find simple, inexpensive ways to make them happen.
Post a Comment