- Iris plants are already nudging their leaves up, under the cozy pine needles that I blanket-ed them with last fall. This makes me so happy! I love watching my little plants grow.
- Despite several runny noses and one irritating ear infection, we've trooped out side for some genuine vitamin D treatments. Token sixty-degree days in February must not be wasted!
- Inside, I treat myself to an open window so I can smell the freshness and the promise of spring.
- An afternoon nap, in that coveted spot where the sun shines through the window onto the sofa.
- A decided craving for fresh-squeezed lemonade... mmmm. I'm checking the sale adds for lemons tomorrow!
It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Attempting to cheer the winter doldrums...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment