It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
How fun!! And I love the new collage at the top of your page! :)
I also love the new collage at the top of your page. You'll have to tell me how you did it!Are the 'footprints' a skunk?Pa-pa thinks he has one in the shop! Phewwwww!!!!
It's our neighbor raccoon- he makes his rounds. :0
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun!! And I love the new collage at the top of your page! :)
I also love the new collage at the top of your page. You'll have to tell me how you did it!
Are the 'footprints' a skunk?
Pa-pa thinks he has one in the shop! Phewwwww!!!!
It's our neighbor raccoon- he makes his rounds. :0
Post a Comment