Remember the time... We left open the fire escape window of our tiny attic apartment? It felt so good to let in that cool crisp night air...It was not good when Mr. Rodney Raccoon invited himself in to investigate the contents of our kitchen trashcan.
Remember the time...As a young, innocent new wife I thought that drawer underneath the gas oven was an ingenious place to store our cardboard box of 1000 matches? ( I now know that the broiler is much more useful for cooking than for storage!)
Remember the time... You left on a weekend business trip, and I went into labor with our first baby??? (Phil doesn't go on business trips anymore!)
Remember the night after many sleepless nights of new parenthood, when you heard Josiah crying... and attempted to bring him out to me on the couch? In your half asleep state you brought me a pillow instead.
Remember the time (not so long ago) that I washed the cell phone in your pants pocket...twice??
Now we can laugh.
Now we can build more memories.
Now we can share our joy.
Happy Tenth Anniversary, Phillip James.
I Love You.
2 comments:
If you would not have laughed when I brought out our "Josiah" and just accepted him with open arms I would have been back asleep not knowing the difference, as you know now after the fourth little one.
I remember hearing all those stories. What fun to remember along with you. You and your family are such delightful fun! Your dad and I are blessed to be a part of your lives. Happy ten years! And many more! Love ya!
Mom Hollister
Post a Comment