Walking through the bakery department of the grocery store, Noah pipes up in a very loud voice..."Ohh! They have donuts here- but WE don't like those kinds... WE like MRS. OLSEN'S donuts MUCH BETTER!!"
At four years old, Noah knows what he wants to be when he grows up: A guitar player in the church worship band who rides a green motorcycle to get there.
Lily, examining the writing on a dollar bill, declared: "Look- it says 'This is Lily's dollar'. "
And for good measure, here is a "Mommy-ism" that Phil has been laughing about for weeks: "Giddy-up is NOT a word I should hear in here at bedtime!"
3 comments:
Aunt Lana and I read these, and we were puzzled by the last one!
Whose bedtime, and whose bedroom were you talking about?
What were you talking about? Hmmmmmm?
"Mommy-isms" always have to do with a comment from "Mommy" to her children. :)
I understand, now.
Post a Comment