Four Adorable Children (between the ages of 5 and 9 months)
One Burned Finger
One Sneeze in the Cookie Dough
Several Silly Snickers and Goofy Giddiness
1/2 Cup oatmeal on the Floor
One or Two Whines: "I wanna scoop it!" or "I didn't get to mix!"
Disclaimer: The age old saying "Many Hands Make Light Work" does not apply here.
Expect messy floor, counter, and kitchen table. Allow for multiple samplings of dough, chocolate chips, and cookies.
Remember to ENJOY THE MOMENT!
A Morning Together with my kiddos: PRICELESS
Psalm 113:9 "He makes the barren woman abide in the house as a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord!"
It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Friday, June 1, 2007
Recipe for Memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wonderful! I felt the same way about my children. Wish NeNe could be there to share in the fun! And eat a cookie (and maybe help clean up:)
I like your blog. :)
I LOVE your blog :D
Post a Comment