Today I stumbled upon some great color pages of the presidential candidates, here and here. I printed off one of each for the boys to color.
One brother: Excitedly grabs his choice and announces "OH! I want to color John McCain!"
The other brother: Disgruntled, "HEY! I wanted to color the good guy!"
3 comments:
Hummmm! Do you suppose they have been listening to some adult conversations?
I'm so glad they are getting into politics at such an early age! Maybe they'll go into politics and help our country go back to her roots!
I'm glad they brought the regular comment form back.
That is so funny! Way to go, kids! :)
Lois O'Brien
(from the Mingo Bible Church)
Yay-how cute! I love stories like this!
The other day I was with my 3-year old niece and when we turned on the tv she proudly said "that's Sarah Palin." :)
Post a Comment