I made a yummy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting this weekend.
Amazing Man ate one piece, and then looked the rest of the cake pensively...
Respectfully, he asked "How many meals does this cake need to last?"
Ahhhh. I'll take that as a compliment- it must be good!
3 comments:
Yum... that sounds perfect for these fall days. The best thing about making desserts is having a husband to enjoy them! So glad to hear that your cake was enjoyed :)
(would you mind sending me the recipe that you used? I don't have that one in my collection yet!)
Yum! Sounds delicious! And I love this story. I totally thought it was going to be one of the kids asking when I saw the title... :-)
The cake sounds so yummy, and your new fall picture is so pretty!
Aren't those 'word verification' things getting longer and longer?
Thanks for your help today! You are so special to us.
Post a Comment