It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
One step at a time
Today, with great PRAISE and THANKFULNESS, Amazing Man entered the full-time work force once again. Thank you for praying.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is GREAT! We have been praying for this and now we must not forget to THANK God for this provision! Kathy Goossen
I am so happy for you all. God is good all the time and He always has a plan to take care of us whether we can see it or not! Your fall picture is really good! What a gorgeous family and a gorgeous fall scene. I love fall! It is my favorite season. I am always amazed by all the beautiful colors!
5 comments:
This is GREAT! We have been praying for this and now we must not forget to THANK God for this provision!
Kathy Goossen
We are thankful too. What is this new comment box? How do we use it?
It is nasty here today, and there is no school. We hope there is school there today!
I am so happy for you all. God is good all the time and He always has a plan to take care of us whether we can see it or not! Your fall picture is really good! What a gorgeous family and a gorgeous fall scene. I love fall! It is my favorite season. I am always amazed by all the beautiful colors!
God bless you all!
Ky. Cuz
Yay!!! I almost squealed when I read this, just before remembering I am in the office. Wonderful, wonderful news!!
On a completely different note... my word verification is "roachips." Gross. :-)
I just prayed for that very thing!
Post a Comment