We had a wonderful vacation.
We drove lots of miles. Around 1600 of them.
The kids did great. They pretty much amused themselves.
(Most popular ammusements: a sheet of sticker, bubbles from the reception, and talking together about the passing scenery... what beautiful ranches we saw!)
We ate rich, yummy food...
We didn't make it to the beach, but we did visit the pool at the hotel- and the kids thought that was just grand.
and we rested.
There were four in the bed, and the little one said...Aren't we adorable?! (luckily no one fell out!)
The wedding was picture perfect in every way.
We watched the dancing...
and did a dancing little, too. (You might have to do a little dancing your self to see this picture turned the right way- my picture program just wouldn't do it for me.)
And boys will be boys- even at a wedding. J found a centipede on the floor to be just as interesting as the ceremony. (See it crawling on his finger? Come to think of it, I don't think I made sure he washed his hands before we ate at the reception...eew.)
1 comment:
So fun! It was great seeing you all. I was excited to see the pic from the ceremony... that's the first one I've seen so far where I could see my train! Glad you all had fun!!
Post a Comment