We have been Gifted!
Thanks Aunt C and Uncle L!! We got a package in the mail today- and guess what it was?? Our very own copy of Dangerous Journey! (The Story of Pilgrims Progress) We are soooo excited!
Thanks Secret Sister! At church, Women's Ministries organizes a program for Women in the church to encourage other women. Normally, you sign up to participate and receive a name of someone for you to anonymously pray for and encourage with little notes and gifts through out the year. I have participated in the past- but didn't this year for a variety of reasons. Early this year I received a note that said something like this: "I know that you did not choose to participate in the Secret Sister program, however several of us have decided to adopt women we feel a special burden for... so know that you are loved and being prayed for as your family goes through transition this year" (This all happened at a time when Amazing Man was looking for a new job, and finances were incredibly scary). Through out the year I have been encouraged with cute little packages from my "Secret Sister". They always make me smile, and remember how amazing the Love of my Father is. He has truly encouraged me through this person, and reminded me that His love flows through others. I hope He can use me to be an instrument like that too. Here is the "Happy Fourth of July" gift from my "Sister". Cute, cute!
And last but not least, Thank You! to Grandpa, who gifted us with new shoes! I don't think L has taken off her sparkly sandals since she got them!

1 comment:
I wouldn't take those sparkly sandals off either... they are so cute! L is turning into quite the diva with her sparkly shoes and spicy chapstick! :-)
Post a Comment