- one disposable diaper
- a diaper changing mat
- a travel size hand sanitizer
- one pair of socks
- three balloons
- one set of diaper pins
- one black dress shoe, size 5
- one little white hair bow
- a Kindergarten set of Brain Quest play and learn cards
- one cheerio
- a sippy cup
- a yellow matchbox car
- three colored pencils
- a mini tube sunscreen, expired
Lots of stuff- but I could actually keep it simple and pare down to those top three items, which would fit in my purse! Last summer I specifically bought a purse that was the right width to carry a diaper and a small pack of wet wipes... and here I am still lugging around a diaper bag of "odds and ends".
Organizational goal for self: Put "odds and ends" such as quiet activities and distractions in a bag to keep in the van. Include a spare set of clothes for the kids. Put the diaper bag away. :)
3 comments:
Does that mean that I dont have to lug the diaper bag into church any more?
How come there aren't any cookies in that diaper bag! :) Its amazing what can get stuffed into those things. And it seems that the bigger the diaper bag or purse, the more stuff you can find that you "need" to carry around.
There aren't any cookies in the bag because of me, I havent told her yet but when I take cookies to my evening job they usually dont make it down the street which is only three doors down. However, if she has cookies in her purse I would never know, I had to fear my dad if I ever went through my mom's purse and that fear is with me today, so I dont go through her's I am trying to pass fear along to our two boys.
Post a Comment