Friday, April 25, 2008

The Annoying Shopper

Today I was that crazy person that you see at the store... the one standing there with a pencil and the grocery list, trying to figure out how much 6 pounds of bananas at 68 cents a pound will be, because I forgot the calculator and I am buying with cash so I can't go over the spending plan...3 of the kids begin racing around the shopping cart, while the 20 month old is shouting very loudly that she sees a "puppy". ARGH.

I plan my weekly meals on the deals... so this week soft tacos, and taco salad are the big items on the menu. Avocados and fresh corn on the cob are the special sale-item treats that will make Amazing Man very happy.




And for the record, though mental math is far from one of my strengths, I made it through the checkout without having to put anything back. Phew.

No comments: