Friday, April 18, 2008

Kidisms

Things the kids did/said that made us laugh:

N: "Mom, I really would like to visit China. It seems like everything is made there."


L: "Mom- look at this whole in my pants. And when I put my finger in it, it gets bigger!"


Scene: Kids sitting on the couch looking out the window, watching the cars go by. A white pick up passes by. N: "Ooh, that was a cool truck!" J: "Yeah. That was a Dodge. I saw it said Dodge on it." N excitedly shouts to me in the kitchen: "Mom, we just saw a dodge ball truck!"

L: (as she passes the crust of her sandwich to me) "Here Mommy, you can have the skins."





2 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome. The China comment is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you take the time to record these "priceless" kidisms. I think I let busyness keep me from remembering some of the wonderful things you kids came up with:) Thanks! It's a treat to read these precious comments!