I think that they are just beautiful! Their dad told them they were chocolate eggs- from chocolate chickens. They didn't quite believe him, but did not really know what to say :)
Today, I decided to bake some wheat bread. There was quiet a commotion when I broke the brown egg- every one wanted to see what was inside. I had to muffle my amusement when I heard the bit of disappointment to discover "oh, mom, it's just an egg in there."
But the intrigue continued as we discussed we were making brown bread with brown flour, brown eggs, brown molasses...
I have a feeling it is going to be a brown sort of day!
2 comments:
Choc eggs from choc chickens?? P you shouldn't mislead your children like that. I'm sure they were disappointed to find they contained *just* a regular egg inside.
Funny :D
Carol must be from some other planet. We have lots of chocolate eggs from chocolate chickens here. I think it's good that you let your kids know :O)
Post a Comment