Don't let these
luscious looking peanut butter chocolate chip cookies deceive you. The-cookie-mom forgot a very necessary
ingredient: sugar. *GASP!* Sugar?? How can a person forget to put the sugar in cookies??? Well, it happened. And I think this proves a very important point... I must go to bed early tonight. Sleep- I need sleep.
2 comments:
They do look good! I guess we can't always tell by the outside what is on the inside, until we get up close and personal! Did anyone try them?
Go to bed, my dear girl! Sleep covers a multitude of whatever!
Yes, we did try them. Not so bad- you just have to suck the peanut butter off the roof of your mouth after each bite. They will get eaten! We don't let cookies go to waste around here- even if they are not perfect. This disaster was just a precursor to dinner for which I promptly burned the chicken. I would have posted a picture, but that would have been too depressing. Goodnight- I'm going to bed now. :)
Post a Comment