This little guy needed a trim...
Speaking of garden, here is one of the raised beds looking all pretty... chives in purple bloom, cauliflower greens toward the back... spinach, herbs, broccoli, lettuce, onions and garlic also occupy this bed, and are just beginning to poke up their little heads.
L and I clipped a few of the last lilac blooms for our Mother's Day centerpiece, and a little daisy bouquet to cheer up my kitchen window while I do dishes.
A picnic down at our backyard fire pit ranks as a family favorite.
We are building great memories. I am thankful.
We are building great memories. I am thankful.

2 comments:
Yes the times we spend with family are the BEST!
N's hair looks really nice. You are getting to be a great hairdresser. C better look out!
Your garden looks so good. I'm sure you'll have tomatoes before we do, but ours are looking pretty good too.
Thank you for the lovely Mother's Day Card. I love it!
Have a wonderful day.
love the haircut, Tesa! such nice work.
i'm too scared to even trim my own hair!
i'm jealous of your up-and-coming garden and hand picked flowers! oh so lovely. sounds like a wonderful weekend all around!
Post a Comment