Thursday, May 7, 2009

Prayer for our Nation


Tonight, I was humbled at the respectful prayers of my children.

Josiah prayed that our president would make wise choices.

Noah thanked the Lord for our country, the United States of America.

Dahlia thanked Jesus for our city.

And Lily's prayer:

"Dear Jesus, Thank you for Barack Obama. Amen."


"I urge that prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men,for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity."
~I Timothy 2:1-2

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. "
~Philippians 4:6

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

summer said...

wow! this is amazing. your kids are so awesome, Tesa. i'm getting such good ideas from you for when i'm a mom someday!

ps. thank you, thank you for sharing your menu making advice on my post yesterday, Tesa! I love the hints you gave, they are so brilliant!

Linda said...

Wow! I feel so blessed to have these wonderful children in my life! It is so gratifying to be their grandmother. You can already see and feel that their hearts are tender to the leading of the Lord!

Thank you for sharing!