Enjoying our family...and all the beauty around us. God is so good. I don't want to miss that, either.
It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Life Happens
Excuse me for my infrequent blogging lately... Life is happening and I don't want to miss it!
The beautiful days of late spring/summer have arrived. We almost live outside these days. We play, read, plant, weed, water, bird watch...
build things...here the kiddos are inventing their very own teeter-totter... Amazing man has his own set of inventions he is working on that I may reveal later...
swinging, cloud watching, baseball, campfires, observing footprints of neighboring creatures...


bubbles, walking baby dolls, chasing squirrels and a groundhog (whose nickname is Wilson)...

Enjoying our family...and all the beauty around us. God is so good. I don't want to miss that, either.
Enjoying our family...and all the beauty around us. God is so good. I don't want to miss that, either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a beautiful way of expressing your life happens!
The pictures are great, and your Iris' are so lovely. They remind me of my mom's! :)
I just LOVE that you are enjoying all of these sweet moments. That yard of yours is so fun for you all to enjoy...looking forward to seeing more inventions:) And, your Iris are beautiful! We have a much later season here and mine have not blossomed yet....I am like a kid every day checking to see how my plants are growing:)
Post a Comment