It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Warms my heart
and their toes!
I found them all snuggled under a blanket, quietly playing "Go Fish".
Tesa! Hey my name is Cassandra and we lived in the UP near your parents and sister for about a year. We got to be involved in a Bible Study with them and went to church with them too. They were such a blessing to us!
Your Mom showed me your blog back in February, (I think) when you posted a vidoe about the "Homeschool Family." I must admit, it sure made me smile. I was homschooled all the way through High School. :0)
Just want you to know that I am one of your regular readers and am so encouraged by your posts! Keep up the good work.
4 comments:
How Sweet!
Love your new background!
Those are such memory-making moments! Enjoy each one! And, I will say...they will come even more frequently as they all get older!! Yeah!!
Tesa! Hey my name is Cassandra and we lived in the UP near your parents and sister for about a year. We got to be involved in a Bible Study with them and went to church with them too. They were such a blessing to us!
Your Mom showed me your blog back in February, (I think) when you posted a vidoe about the "Homeschool Family." I must admit, it sure made me smile. I was homschooled all the way through High School. :0)
Just want you to know that I am one of your regular readers and am so encouraged by your posts! Keep up the good work.
God bless you!
Hi Cassandra,
It is always fun for me to "meet" new readers :) Thank you for your encouragement!
Post a Comment