Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving More Thanks

This year has been such a year of molding and growing- and feeling the growing pains, as the Lord guides our family in a new direction.
He chose to re-direct my husband's career.
He chose to cause circumstances to be such that we would need to trust in His provision for our simplest needs.
He chose to show us His love through our brothers and sisters in Christ.
He chose to allow us to understand the depth of His character in new ways.
Though there were many tears, sleepless nights, feelings of despair, and countless moments of uncertainty... I am rejoicing.

I thank you, Lord, for being my Saviour. Thank you for loving me, and for teaching me to love You more.

1 comment:

Carole said...

We are thankful that you get to come to see us, even if only for a little while. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

HURRY...