It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
We have a little "sunflower woods" growing in the yard... so fun. They are taller than me- which I'm sure seems monstrous to the kiddos. I think tomorrow we should go sit under them and read "Jack and the Beanstalk".
This is my first visit to your blog and so far, I'm loving it. Love this pic and love sunflowers now although as a child their height and big faces made me cower in terror!! My friend calls them 'happy flowers and that's how I think of them now.
2 comments:
What a nice sunflower garden!
This is my first visit to your blog and so far, I'm loving it. Love this pic and love sunflowers now although as a child their height and big faces made me cower in terror!! My friend calls them 'happy flowers and that's how I think of them now.
Post a Comment