It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
What a wonderful tribute to your first born. I hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday, Josiah! I love you, bananas.
I agree with C. This video was really nice. Eight is GREAT! He is turning out to be a fine, young man, and we love him!
Here's a birthday song for you, J!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0WXs3OZKscIt might be a little rock n'rolla for you, but give it a listen.Tim Hawkins is a Christian comedian & he's pretty funny...
Happy Birthday Josiah!
I am just now watching this... it's awesome! Can't wait to see how the rest of the Josiah story unfolds... :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a wonderful tribute to your first born. I hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday, Josiah! I love you, bananas.
I agree with C. This video was really nice.
Eight is GREAT! He is turning out to be a fine, young man, and we love him!
Here's a birthday song for you, J!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0WXs3OZKsc
It might be a little rock n'rolla for you, but give it a listen.
Tim Hawkins is a Christian comedian & he's pretty funny...
Happy Birthday Josiah!
I am just now watching this... it's awesome! Can't wait to see how the rest of the Josiah story unfolds... :-)
Post a Comment