
I heart being a mommy.
And I treasure moments like this:
Here is what we made:
Lay pretzels out on a baking sheet.
Top with a chocolate kiss.
Place in a 200 degree oven for 3-5 minutes, or just until chocolate becomes shiny and very soft.
Take them out of the oven and press in a chocolate candy.
Allow to cool (or place in the refrigerator) before removing from the baking sheet.
(So easy a two year old can do it!)
And I treasure moments like this:
Here is what we made:
Top with a chocolate kiss.
Place in a 200 degree oven for 3-5 minutes, or just until chocolate becomes shiny and very soft.
Take them out of the oven and press in a chocolate candy.
Allow to cool (or place in the refrigerator) before removing from the baking sheet.
(So easy a two year old can do it!)

4 comments:
FIRST! :D
D is so beautiful! She's got the "T U V" part down.
I'll bet those pretzels were YUMMY!
Kisses to the kiddles....
This makes me wish my kids were still little. It seems like we were always to busy to be able to make things like this! It's awesome you are enjoying them so much. Sometimes it is easy to take them for granted! I have learned that since mine are all teenagers now!
Kentucky Cuz
Wow! She is doing the job with Hershey's kisses that I hate to do...unwrapping them! I'm surprised she could sing and unwrap for 2 minutes without sticking one of them in her mouth!
What a sweetheart!
This was the PERFECT thing to make me smile in the middle of a stressful work week! She is SO cute!! (And I want some of those treats.) :-))
Post a Comment