It is a great privilege to be a keeper of the home. This blog is my tribute to the joy of motherhood, the peacefulness of home living, and the beauty of family life.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I spy with my little eye...
something that is RED!! It's about time. I'll be celebrating my first garden tomato of the year by adding it to my lunch. Yum.
Boy oh boy, does that look yummy! I'm sure it will taste better than the ones we got at the Farmer's Market! Add a cup of Josh's salsa, which tastes so good after it has been in the fridge over night, and your LUNCH will be so good. I expect some of that lunch the next time we come!
1 comment:
Boy oh boy, does that look yummy! I'm sure it will taste better than the ones we got at the Farmer's Market! Add a cup of Josh's salsa, which tastes so good after it has been in the fridge over night, and your LUNCH will be so good. I expect some of that lunch the next time we come!
Post a Comment