So- what's been going on lately? Here's the update.
Grandma and Grandpa were here for a long weekend- helping with some house projects. On their way into town they found a roadside stand and stopped to load up some summer goodness! All weekend we ate our fill of fresh sweet corn, watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes, and peaches. I'm still waiting for a red tomato in my garden...*sigh*
This weekend Uncle J showed us his famous home-made salsa recipe: quick, simple and easy. It disappears fast. I made some more and we had some with dinner tonight- I think I could eat it for dinner.
LOTs of odds and ends have been finished up around the house: roof projects, soffit secured, massive weeding in the flower bed, new porch lights put up (with motion sensors- love it! :) )a new back door and screen installed, a roof over the deck put up... and more.
The weather has been gorgeous, and we have been spending hours upon hours outside.
Amazing Man is looking for an amazing new job. Pray with us for wisdom and direction.
D is turning TWO, tomorrow! Watch for more updates on this one.
School will start one week from tomorrow- yikes! This mama needs to get to planning.
God is good. All the time. Everyday. In every way.
1 comment:
What a nice looking brood you have. YOu are truly blessed. I am glad that we are in contact again.God bless you and yours always.
Post a Comment