Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Makeover

Well here is a picture of part of what has been keeping us busy the past week or so...


I suppose it may look somewhat boring to the average reader, but for our family this is really a very exciting accomplishment.

We have been working on some things to finish up our kitchen project. We completed painting the tired brown cupboards- now they look quite cheery and crisp in white. The "men" screwed on the black door and drawer pulls. I wish I had captured a picture of Noah running the drill- he is really quite a natural handyman!

It is very nice to have the cupboards finished. All the children think so too. Now that we have installed the hardware, it is easier for them to help out in the kitchen. Much to their amusement (and Mom's annoyance) they often like to waltz through the kitchen and play a rousing rendition of "open them, shut them... open them, shut them... open them, shut them..."

1 comment:

Linda said...

WOW! They really look nice. Sounds like you have been busy.